Top 10 Tips for Trading Internationally
Wednesday 17th January | Free Event | 8.30am – 10.30am | Deer Park Golf & Country Club, Livingston, EH54 8AB
Started filling up your diary for 2018?
Make sure you join West Lothian Chamber of Commerce for their first International Event of 2018!
This free round-table event will provide businesses with an expert insight into the top 10 tips for being successful in trading internationally. We will be joined by international trade specialists, Export Clarity, who will provide an breakdown of their 10 areas of advice as well as the support available for ensuring your business is successful in entering a new market. We will also have a panel of experts specifically focussed on areas including international finance, legal and logistics to answer any specific questions which your business may have regarding international trade.
This will be a very informative event for all types of businesses and can provide businesses with the knowledge to understand how best to start their journey in trading internationally.
Book your free place and build new contacts while have access to our exclusive new year deal of 10% off your annual international membership fee.
- 8:30am – 9:00am Arrival and networking. Teas/ Coffees and Pastries provided.
- 9:00am – 9:10am International Club welcome from Project Officer.
- 9:10am – 9:45am Export Clarity leads on Top 10 Tips for Trading Internationally with input from the panel of experts.
- 9:45am – 10:00am Q&A Session
- 10:00am – 10:30am Networking and close of event.