The 10% discount applies to online orders (excluding delivery and applies to full priced items only). This is valid until 31st January 2019
Our online shop has a variety of natural eco-friendly products: Palm-Oil free soaps, soaking clay, soya candles, a variety of Christmas gift packs (suitable for men/women/sensitive skins), Organic Chocolates and for the eco-conscious we have a selection of zero-waste kits. There is something for everyone and orders are available for delivery or free collection from Bathgate.
SHOP ONLINE CLICK HERE
To apply this discount please use the code – WLChamber
More information on Emms Choice:
Emms Choice was set up in August 2017 with a main objective of providing a choice of quality products from ethical brands, cruelty free, without SLS, parabens and offer greener choices and making these accessible… Our passion is embedded in our motto products with ethics.
Along with selling quality products, we also share knowledge allowing others to make informed decisions and empower them to make their own choices, to suit their lifestyle.
What kind of products do we offer?
Skincare, Hair, Body & Bath, Fragrances and Household – we now have a diverse range of products and have built relationships with many amazing suppliers. Some products are stocked by us and others are ordered in, made using fresh ingredients.
Our Ethics for products we select:
- Natural or plant-based quality ingredients – where possible Organic and Vegan friendly.
- We try to source product without SLS, parabens, synthetic perfumes, phosphates and aim to reduce exposure to unnecessary chemicals.
- Cruelty free – no animal testing, no animal-based ingredients.
- Brands must also have good ethics – i.e, focus on natural, ethical sourcing of ingredients/products, eco-friendly in practise, supporting charities etc
Emms Choice Ethics
1. We support small businesses making handmade, natural products.
2. We aim to be as eco-friendly as possible and use recycled paper, packaging, labels where possible.
3. We encourage reusing single-use plastics and provide a refill station to promote: ‘Refill & Reuse’ – our way of reducing waste and costs for customers.
4. We also support #zerowaste
by stocking many zero-waste and/or reusable products – all helping to reduce waste and create a better environment.