Business Showcase 2019- Promote Your Business
Wednesday 16th October |8:30am-4pm (Exhibitors will have prior access)
West Lothian College, Almondvale Crescent, Livingston, EH54 7EP
Members | £95.00 +VAT Non Members | £145 +VAT Visitor – Free Admission
Get your business connected at this premium business to business networking event.
Book a stand and showcase your business. You will be provided with a table and space for promotional materials.
What is on:
- Exhibition Space-Plus 2 delegates spaces
- Access to Expert Workshops-Range of business topics
- Guest Speakers
- Plus Networking Breakfast –Prior to event opening
Not a member? Join now and take advantage of our member rate.
Join the West Lothian Chamber of Commerce today, costs start from £76.00+VAT and it will give you access to a range of services and vital business support while saving money on your exhibition space.
Contact the Chamber team on email@example.com or call us on 01506 414 808 picking option 1.
Not an exhibitor?
Join us on the day and make connections.
What is on:
- Exhibition Area—10am to 4pm -With over 70 exhibitors, meet a variety of businesses and service providers
- Opportunity to network—All day- Make new connections in a friendly environment
- Free Workshops- Hosted By:
Questions| Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01506 414 808
Booking Terms and Conditions
Businesses per sector is limited and West Lothian Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to refund your place in the event that the limit has been reached.
Please note that our cancellation policy is as follows:
- SHOULD CANCELLATION OCCUR MORE THAN 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, A FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- 2 – 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT; A 50% REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF EVENT; UNFORTUNATELY NO REFUND CAN BE GIVEN AS THIS DOES NOT ALLOW SUFFICIENT TIME TO OCCUPY THE CANCELLED SPACE WITH ANOTHER EXHIBITOR.
In the unlikely event of a postponement of date, change of host venue or adverse weather conditions, any bookings taken and monies paid will be transferred to another exhibition, mutually arranged as an alternative.
As a public event, all reasonable precautions are made to ensure the safety and well-being of all attendees to our exhibitions. However, should an accident occur, the organisers are not responsible for the safety of any person or property, including for the loss, damage or theft of exhibits. We would ask that all exhibitors ensure that they have their own insurance to cover any liabilities and/or risks.
Please note by booking your place you agree to us including your name and company name in a delegate list and to photographs being taken at the event for use by the Chamber and its partners. On occasion the event may be filmed please notify the organiser if you do not wish to be filmed.
Please include a copy of your Public Liability Insurance.