Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme
- World Expos have always celebrated the latest in innovation and technology. The Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme aims to fund novel and innovative solutions that encapsulate the spirit of Expo 2020 Dubai’s overall theme: ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’.
- Expo 2020 Dubai’s Expo Live programme awards funding of up to USD 100,000 each to social enterprises, start-ups and grassroots projects from around the world, based on their potential to impact the environment positively and generate real social value.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Start ups, entrepreneurs, SMEs, non-profit organisations and government entities are encouraged to submit their solutions for consideration
- Social, environmental, or humanitarian impact
- Prototype level or beyond
- Innovative solution
- Any sector, any country
- Legally registered entities
- Ideas that need capital to expand and upscale
- Successful applicants will demonstrate how new innovations address global challenges and lead to impressive impact to people, communities, and/or the environment.
- Closing date for applications is 15th September 2019
For more information please visit the Expo2020 Dubai website
- Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme Brochure- View Here
- Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme Manual – View Here