Fully-funded MBA online learning at Heriot-Watt University
The MBA courses include Delivering Successful Projects, Leadership, Theory and Practice, Financial Decision Making, People, Work and Organisations and Strategic Marketing
To help our partners with business recovery and upskilling at this time, all five online MBA courses will come fully funded to the employees of businesses resident in Scotland, regardless of company size. The MBA courses can be viewed via this link MBA Funded Courses where you will be also be able to download the syllabus for each.
Please note the following criteria: –
- Online MBA has no entry requirements other than the candidate being proficient in English
- Candidate is not required to work in a specific role
- Candidate should allow circa 200 hours of study before sitting the course exam
- Candidate can only register for one course at a time
- Limit on how many employees from each company – 5 candidates: SME’s / 10 candidates: Larger Employers (250+)
- Each course has an allocation of 20 SCQF points on successful completion and the full MBA (9 courses) = 180 SCQF points.
Learn more by clicking here