Providing expert knowledge and support for businesses looking to grow and reach new markets. New or experienced in exporting – the opportunities available for trading internationally are endless.
Our exciting Export Club will provide businesses, across West Lothian, with support and assistance for extending their market reach internationally.
Whether it’s London, Ireland or an ambitious move to China, the opportunities are endless for businesses who are looking to build connections across the world. With key strategic partners including Scottish Enterprise and SDI and funded by Scottish Chamber of Commerce, this new club will work closely with Chambers across Scotland and the globe to ensure a tailored service is provided, specific to individual business needs.
What can the International Club Membership offer you?
- Building global connections with access to inward and outward trade missions for specific markets.
- A dedicated and monthly e-newsletter providing exclusive updates and key information on international trade.
- Expert ‘training and development sessions’ , built to focus on specific exporting needs for West Lothian Businesses.
- Access to local, national, and global events related to exporting and international trade.
- Signposting services to key partners and Chambers for further information and services such as documentation, country specific market research and global exporting events.
If there are further services which you may require, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we will provide assistance.
We work in partnership with our local Scottish Chambers Network as well as Scottish Development International and Scottish Enterprise to provide an expert service for our Export Club members. With such a wide range of connections and expertise, it’s a great stepping stone for both new and experienced exporters when looking to expand on their international reach.
Many businesses view exporting as a large and complicated process with major costs involved, but trading internationally can be as close and simple as Ireland. Only 23% of service sector organisations currently export with 53% of manufacturing businesses trading internationally (British Chamber of Commerce).
Start your international journey with the Export Club and realise the full potential of expanding your trade barriers!
Export Club Partners & Key Contacts
It’s important that we have collaboration with a number of different partners as part of our new Export Club. Therefore, we are working in close collaboration with Scottish Development International, Scottish Enterprise and West Lothian Business Gateway to ensure the best possible support is available for all West Lothian based businesses who are looking to trade internationally.