Morton Fraser – Employment Law Training
Morton Fraser have recently launched a new rolling employment law training programme covering key employment law and related HR issues. Each of our courses is designed to keep employers up-to-date with the key legal requirements and best practice in the workplace with a view to saving your organisation time and money.
Our training courses are designed for business owners, directors, HR professionals, line managers, in-house lawyers and finance team members seeking an understanding of, or an update on, specific selected areas. We are focusing on the following areas where we believe that the correct approach can have the greatest impact either by way of cost and/or time saving or by way of mitigating an area of risk where a breach could have significant financial consequences:-
- Disciplinary and grievance issues training
- Managing employees (Performance) training
- Managing employees (Sickness Absence) training
- Discrimination and harassment training
- Employment Tribunal Procedure and Witness Familiarisation training
- Immigration & Employment training
- GDPR: the practical day to day skills you need to know in the workplace
- Employment law essentials
All of our courses have a very practical focus, drawing on our many years of experience of advising both employers and employees on these matters and appearing before employment tribunals.
We are offering this training by way of regular half day and full day courses in our Edinburgh and Glasgow offices. We can also provide training at your premises by arrangement.
A link to the full programme with details of costs can be found here.
If you would like more information please contact Innes Clark on email@example.com.